Cat owners often pamper their cats, because they are treated as one of the family, and now with so many cool designer quality indoor cat furniture products on the market you can pamper them even more. Indoor cat furniture has come a long way in recent years, and many cat owners do not realize how many good quality products are out there that will fit in with your own furniture and decor. Having said that, we will take a look at some good quality Amazon products specifically designed for both you and your cats, and some advice when it comes to purchasing these amazing products too. Click on the product images 1-4 below for a more detailed description of them and their cost.
Indoor Cat Furniture. Top Quality Products For Your Cat
1. Hidden Litter Trays
One of the most unsightly things for visitors is the cat litter tray, whether it be in a hallway, bathroom or porch, visitors are going to either see it or smell it even though you don’t notice it. Therefore, there is a great product out now, which is actual furniture that hides the cat litter tray, so it is out of sight completely, and automatically deodorizes, so it doesn’t even smell. These designer cat litter boxes come in all shapes, and sizes as well as a number of colors to suit your existing furniture and decor. With that said, for visitors it just looks like a nice cupboard, shelving unit, or sideboard, and many will even comment on how nice it looks without even realizing what its true purpose is.
- Hidden cat litter tray furniture is probably one of the most popular things cat owners are buying now simply because they look great. Some are designed to look like tables, while some have a flower pot design with an entrance for the cat facing away from prying eyes, which also makes the cat feel more secure and comfortable while using it. These designer cat litter trays are very well priced, and affordable for most cat owners, ranging from as little as $40 or $50 up to $300, or more depending on the design and model you choose. You can review the range from this Amazon link.
2. Exotic Looking Cat Towers
Now, we all know cats need to climb and perch up high, and it’s usually our curtain rail, or bookcase or some other piece of furniture we would rather them not sink their claws into. However, in recent years more, and more cat owners are buying cat towers for them to climb, perch and even scratch, because many cat towers include many other attributes for the cat, like scratching posts. In addition, manufacturers have taken it one step further, and created cat mansions, which are basic cat towers, but with much more added on, much higher, and with more perching spots.
- Many of these cat mansions are not only good looking in any home, but come in a wide variety of designs, and colors to fit your home and look natural. Moreover, because they have so much on them your cat will often want to spend most of his time on his cat mansion, and less time being bored and tearing up your furniture. Keep in mind, that prices can vary widely with cat towers, and mansions. Therefore, if you’re on a budget you can even buy smaller ones that can be added on to later. However, always look for a quality product that comes with a guarantee.
3. Cat Wheel
If you have an indoor cat, and you want him to get more exercise then maybe a cat wheel would be a great idea. However, keep in mind, that although some cats take a while to get used to this, once they do they often spend a lot of time on it. For those who haven’t yet heard of the cat wheel, think of a hamster in the ball, it is similar to that only it’s a wheel instead of a ball, and bigger and many cats love them. In fact, many owners say that since getting the wheel their cat is more leaner and healthier. Moreover, they also come in a variety of colors, and the price range is around $200 for the one illustrated below, but will last the life of the cat in most cases.
4. Cat Bridge
Another cool product for cats is the cat bridge. That said, these are usually called sky bridges or Indiana Jones cat bridges, and are designed to go across the top of a doorway or around the walls for the cat to perch, or walk around high up. Nevertheless, because they do like a birds eye view of their surroundings, this can be an ideal product for your pet. Cat bridges are excellent for cats, because it allows them to feel like they are outside, only inside, because it allows them to jump up, climb, and perch high up, which they often do outdoors. Cat bridges come in a variety of colors, sizes, prices, and range from as little as $10 up to $200, or more and many you can add on to at a later date if you so desire.
- There are hundreds of other cat products that are very innovative, and one could almost write a book about them there are so many. Here we have just shown you how far indoor cat furniture products have come, and some advice on what and how to choose. One of the main things to consider when shopping for indoor cat furniture is to think outside the box, or rather outside but inside. An indoor cat needs as much real life things to make him comfortable, healthier, and to keep him active so he stay fit and healthy for many years.
- When buying indoor cat furniture you generally get what you pay for, and many of these wonderful products will last the lifetime of your cat. Always buy products that have a guarantee, and try to buy from a reputable brand. However, if you like the look of a product, but don’t recognize the name or brand, check out reviews by pet owners that have already bought it, and tried it out. If you are checking out products from Amazon you can always look at their Customer Reviews section in this regard. It is easy to stay within budget if you shop around, especially online where the best deals are often the case as opposed to traveling and wasting gas money.
Finally, by keeping your indoor cat fit, and healthy it can mean that he will live a longer life, because many indoor cats become lazy and obese due to long periods of inactivity. Therefore, some of the indoor cat furniture we have talked about as well as cat activity toys keeps your cat active, lean and healthy, which means less visits to the vet, saving you money. Moreover, your cat will be much happier with quality products specifically designed for them, and their health and you will be happier because he will have his own furniture and not be spoiling your furniture.
Your Feedback Matters to me!!! I can’t answer if you don’t ask!! Any Questions?? Use the comments section below and I will respond.